Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Start the klo'c




So I've been blogging since I was in middle school on Xanga (don't laugh too hard!), though my posts have mainly been concerned with my personal life, occasionally dabbling in causes that concerned me. I've considered starting a second, more serious blog for a while, and since I've found myself with a lot of extra time and political frustration this summer I'm finally going to do it.

Thus I present Like Klo'cwork, a blog I want to use to focus on issues in the world, nation, Virginia, and my community. Klo'c stands for my initials, and, in case you didn't catch it, is a homophone for clock. I hope to only include researched and meaningful posts that function like clockwork (shout out to Chris for help with the name). But don't get your hopes up.

For anyone that may be interested, here are some of my political posts from my previous blog. Though some of the issues are outdated, I hope for this blog to contain similar content:


Peace,
klo'c

No comments:

Post a Comment